frequently asked questions
Orders placed before noon will arrive same day between 2 and 6 pm. Orders placed after 12 noon will arrive the next day between 2 and 6 pm. However, call us and we will try our best to accommodate you for a same day delivery. For Saturday or Sunday delivery please call during the week: 561.543.2313
For maximum flavor, allow your cheeses to come to room temperature from the refrigerator before serving. The USDA advises keeping cheese (aged & hard) and cured meat products at room temperature for no more than 4 hours on display before refrigeration is recommended for food safety.
- Cheese & Charcuterie Board ships with ice packs and arrives ready to enjoy!
- Upon arrival, remove the board from packaging and place it in the refrigerator.
- May be kept in the refrigerator for up to 7 days
- Once opened, the items should be wrapped in plastic wrap and stored in the refrigerator
- Jams, honey and mustard will last for 3 weeks in the refrigerator
- Freezing and thawing will deteriorate the quality and is not recommended
- Remove the vacuum sealed packaging when ready to eat and enjoy.
Each board has over 3 lbs of cheese & meat which is about 5+ oz. per 10-12 people.
Cheese Boards have 16 kinds of Cheese and ~ 20 types of Condiments. Cheese & Charcuterie Boards have 8 types of Cheeses and 8 Cured Meat selections plus 18 different condiments.