- State-of-the-art cold storage production facility
- FDA registered
- SAP Business 1 traceability software
- 28,000 SF facility with 8,000 SF of refrigeration
- Customized hydraulic, cheese-cutting equipment
- Shrink-wrapping and vacuum-sealing equipment
- Modified atmosphere technology
- Custom engraving machinery
- 5 minutes from UPS, FedEx, and Amazon distribution centers
- Pre-cut cheese programs for airlines, cruise ships, hotels, and convention centers (cuts as small as 0.5 ounce)
- Customizable, white-labeled cheese and charcuterie products for retail and distribution
- Co-packing partnerships for e-commerce food products, drop shipping directly to your customer
- Custom-made acacia wood star and round boards can be purchased wholesale
Pre-Cut Cheese Programs
CheeseBoarder is uniquely positioned to pre-cut, package, and distribute cut cheeses in as small as 0.5 ounce. Individual size cuts can be packaged in bulk and are labeled/dated to ensure efficient inventory management for your business. Modified atmosphere packaging is used to achieve extended shelf life on a large variety of specialty cheeses.
CheeseBoarder offers contract packing services out of our state-of-the-art, 28,000-square-foot, cold storage production facility in Riviera Beach, Florida. Depending on the product type, we have the ability to produce, package, label, and ship products nationwide on behalf of our co-packing partners.
Our star and round boards are custom made with high-quality acacia wood and bamboo fiber-infused melamine tray inserts (dishwasher safe). Upon request, these boards are available for wholesale purchase in bulk. Additional shapes and sizes can be sourced based on customer specifications.